Cohort endeavours to process and ship all orders as quickly, accurately and efficiently as possible. All Cisco Meraki orders placed with Cohort go through the following process without exception:
- Customer submits and Cohort receives customer's Cisco Meraki order.
- Cohort submits a detailed request for quote (RFQ) to Cisco and/or its Distribution Partners (Ingram Micro or TechData) same business day for orders received before 5 PM Eastern (2 PM Pacific) or next business day for orders received after 5 PM Eastern (2 PM Pacific).
- Upon receipt of the RFQ the Distribution Partner will return a Quote to Cohort. Quotes are typically received within one or two business days of your order being submitted to Cohort.
- Once payment has been cleared by Cohort's credit card processor and/or bank(s), Cohort will approve the Distributions Partners quote and issue a Purchase Order (PO). Funds are typically cleared by the credit card processor/bank(s) and received by Cohort within 1 to 7 business days of your order being submitted to and received by Cohort depending on payment method selected.
- Upon receipt of the PO from Cohort the Distribution Partner will submit the order to Cisco for processing.
- Cisco will typically process the order the same business day with most orders shipping from Cisco distribution centre within two business days.
- Once your Cisco Meraki order has been received and processed by Cisco you will receive an email from email@example.com to the email the customer provided during checkout. This e-mail contains your Cisco Meraki Order Number and UPS or FedEx Tracking Number. Please retain the e-mail for your records.
Cisco Meraki's Order Processing Time
All orders will generally be processed and shipped within 3 business days or less of Cisco Meraki receiving the order. Delays may occur if there are special shipping requests, missing information or delays in payment clearing and/or receipt. If you have not received notification of shipment within 7 business days, please check for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org as there is likely a problem with your order.
Shipment is dependent on available stock. While stock outages are rare, they can happen. If you have a time sensitive order you can check availability with your sales representative.
Canceling or Modifying an Order:
Once your order has been accepted and submitted for fulfillment there are limited modifications that you can make to your order. Please contact email@example.com as soon as possible if you require some adjustment. You may be responsible for any applicable adjustment, handling and/or shipping fees if applicable.
Cisco Meraki US Delivery Times and Shipping Information
US Shipping Methods
Cisco Meraki will ship to the US using either UPS Ground or Expedited services. Cisco Meraki will ship any UPS or FedEx shipment to the US using a paperless process. The commercial invoice is therefore electronic and will not be included in the shipment.
Cisco Meraki has the ability to ship using most carriers if shipping on the customer’s account. If Cisco Meraki has any concerns or issues with the carrier you selected you will be contacted.
US Delivery Times
Ground service to the US will generally arrive in 2-7 business days.* Cisco Meraki ships to the US from California, so generally the further east a shipment has to travel, the longer the transit time. Expedited shipments to US states using an expedited method will generally arrive in 1-2 business days.
Cisco cannot deliver to a P.O. Box in the United States, Mexico, or Canada. Customers that place an order with a P.O. Box delivery address will be contacted for an alternative address.
As a rule Cisco Meraki will ship any UPS or FedEx shipment using a paperless process. The commercial invoice is therefore electronic and will not be included in the shipment.
Cisco Meraki has the ability to ship using most carriers if shipping on a customer’s account. If Cisco Meraki has any concerns or issues with the carrier you selected you will be contacted.